Resources & Media
Utilizing my research background has allowed me to take my love of science and translate it into easily understandable and thought provoking nutrition messages for diverse audiences.
- Her Campus: 8 Ways to Eat Healthy as a Summer Intern (7/14/14)
- Chicago Athlete: Eating Healthy During the Holidays (11/19/14)
- Mediterranean-style diet may prevent women’s infertility (1/20/14)
- Today’s Dietitian: Is There Such a Thing as Eating Too Many Fruits and Vegetables?
- Don’t Overgobble this Thanksgivukkah (11/28/2013)
- Today’s Dietitian: Dietitian Weighs in on Controversy About Arsenic in Food
- Today’s Dietitian: Raising a Glass to 100% Fruit Juice
- Outside: Does Turkey Really Make You Tired? (11/27/13)
- Daily News: 6 Ways to Boost Fertility through Nutrition (10/21/13)
- Nutrition, Hydration Tips Can Give Marathon Runners a Leg Up (10/22/11)
- Water or Sports Drinks? Tips to Help You Make the Right Choice (8/21/12)
- USA Today: Nutrition, hydration tips can give marathon runners a leg up (10/24/11)
- Senior America Voice: Should I Drink A Sports Drink or Water?
- Youtube: Healthier Food Choices for Kids
- Youtube: Shake the Salt Habit