Chicago Foodies, please join me for a fun networking event!
- Meet other foodies, dietitians, chefs, and writers/bloggers and
discover the delicious benefits of networking
- Drink wine and enjoy light appetizers, while networking
- Leave with a goodie bag
- Receive a 15% discount on purchases at both the Spice House and Old Town Oil
- Limited Space – Only 28 spots available
- Great Value – Cost $40 (includes processing fee)
Date: Wednesday, August 7th, 2013
- 6:00 – 6:15 PM – Check-in at Old Town Oil
- Please be on time!
- 6:15-6:55 PM – Old Town Oil
- Drinks, Appetizers, Networking and Olive Oil and Vinegar Presentation
- 7:00-7:45 PM – Spice House
- Spice House Presentation
- 7:45-8:30PM – O’Briens
- Enjoy dessert, networking, and a chance to win door prizes!
- Bring your business cards; leave with new contacts!!
- El stop: brown line at Sedgewick
- FREE Parking and coat check are available at O’Briens
- Address: 1528 N. Wells St. Chicago, IL. 60610
- Please arrive at 5:45 if parking/checking coats at O’Briens
- Tips are appreciated
To purchase tickets click here!
Previous Tours Include:
- Hot Chocolate Networking Tour (April 2011)
- Olive Oil, Spices, and Wine…Oh My! (February 2012)
- Rick Bayless Garden Networking Event (June 2012, Sept 2012, June 2013)
- Bayless Brunch and Hot Chocolate Demo (March 2012)