I just got back from Philadelphia, PA where I attended the Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo 2012. I had an amazing time networking, learning, and being inspired by fellow Registered Dietitians!
A few of my favorite FNCE highlights include:
1) Networking with the Food and Nutrition magazine and getting the picture taken above.
2) Going on two runs that included the “Rocky” steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
3) Attending the weight management practice group reception. They always have the best food! This year, they even served mini Philly Cheese Steaks….mmm.
4) Meeting my new fellow Diversity Committee members! This group is part of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ House of Delegates.
5) Running into some of my favorite Tweeps: @RDamber, @MelissaJoyRD, @RDCorinne, @kkdietitian, @IamEatonWright, @SarahKoszykRD, @rdanna, @davidgrotto, and @djblatner.
This was my badge before the conference.
Here is my badge after the conference…I collected a lot of FNCE flare.
I can’t wait to attend the next year’s FNCE in Houston!!!